Our tour includes the highlights of Romania and Bulgaria – a perfect blend of history, archaeology, traditional museum towns and villages, UNESCO sites, stunning scenery, local hospitality, folklore and cuisine. To list just a few: Bucharest, Transylvania with Dracula`s Castle, Sibiu, Brasov, Bucovina monasteries, Veliko Turnovo, Balkan mountains, The Valley of Roses, Plovdiv ( European Capital of culture in 2019 ), Rila Monastery, Sofia.
Package price: TBA
- Accommodation at selected 3* and 4* hotels
- FB basis ( starts with dinner Day 1, finishes with breakfast Day 12 ), included 1 folklore dinner in Sofia
- Licenced tour guide in Bulgaria and in Romania
- Transport services, border and road taxes
- All entrance fees to museums, monasteries and sites in the itinerary
- Wine tasting in Brestovitsa village