Take a tour of Bulgaria to explore some of the country`s must-see sites: Sofia and Plovdiv – one of Europe`s oldest cities, Rila Monastery UNESCO site, Rila Mountain Nataional Park, The Valley of Roses, Tsarvets Medieval Citadel, connected with the history of the 4th Crusade, etc.
Package price with accommodation in 3 * hotels, valid for 2020:
- min 2 persons:1045 EUR per person in double room
- min 4 persons: 740 EUR per person in double room
- min 6 persons: 620 EUR per person in double room
Single room supplement: 75 EUR
Supplement for accommodation in 4 * hotels: 50 EUR per person
Please check with us for available licensed guide, who can be your driver as well in order to minimize expences. Valid for 2 – 5 persons travelling!
- 6 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 or 4* hotels (tourist class)
- One dinner with folklore performance in Sofia
- English speaking tour guide accompanying the clients
- Transport – car/ minibus, parkings
- Entrances for the visited site
- RT lift tickets Borovets – Yastrebets – Borovets.
Entrances included: Rila Monastery museum, Plovdiv – Ancient Amphitheatre, Ethnographic museum, Kazanluk – Museum of Roses, Kazanluk Thracian tomb (UNESCO site, copy), Veliko Turnovo – Tsarevets Royal Hill with the fortress.