Imagine a tour that can offer you an insight to the most treasured Bulgarian capital cities and fascinating museum villages – proud witnesses of ancient civilizations, tzars and crusaders, as well as beautiful mountains and valleys scenery and unforgettable monasteries.
Package price – minimum 2 persons
Low season ( 15 Sept – 10 May ): from 298 EUR per person in double room
High season ( 11 May – 14 Sept ): from 325 EUR per person in double room
- Accommodation at traditional 3* hotels with breakfast,
- Arrival transfer Sofia Airport – hotel in Sofia,
- 6 days rent-a-car ( delivery on Day 2, drop off on Day 7 evening ), with delivery and drop off charges, maps,
- Useful information for all the sites.
Types of cars: VW Polo, Ford Fiesta, Toyota Yaris or similar/ or higher category. Rent-a-car deposit: 200-250 EUR
Car insurance included: CDW + zero liability for damages or events occurred not by your fault or foreign fault, Combined with insurance for: Theft/ Fire/ Windows and roof
Coverage does not apply when the rental car is used on roads outside the national road network and off-road terrains.
In case of damage caused in the chassis applications of the vehicle, the coverage applies only if report from the Traffic Police is provided.
- Additional Insurance Coverage ( not included ): Тire Insurance /TI/ – Coverage for damage caused by tires, wheels and un running part of the car.
Please note: We have included a selection of our favourite places to stay during your holiday and would be delighted to tailor your accommodation to suit your requirements, if you prefer a different category of accommodation!