During this classic tour, you will visit places full of charm, legends and history, architectural and historic monuments of Bulgarian culture, UNESCO sites, as well as some of the most attractive resorts along the Black sea coast. Admire richly decorated small churches, villages with wooden and fortified houses, fantastic panoramas of mountain peaks, serene gardens and rivers, rocky peninsulas and sandy beaches, some of Europe`s oldest cities – Varna, Plovdiv, Sofia.
- Min. 4 pers: 780 EUR per person in double room
- Min, 6 pers: 635 EUR per person in double room
Single room supplement: 95 EUR
Please check with us for available licensed guide, who can be your driver as well in order to minimize expences. Valid for 2 – 5 perons travelling!
- 7 nights with breakfast and city tax at selected 3* and 4* hotels
- Minibus + driver
- Licensed tour guide in English
- Arrival and departure transfers Sofia Airport
- Entrances for the visited sites
- 1 wine tasting at Todoroff Boutique wine cellar
Entrances included: Sofia – National Museum of History, Boyana Church UNESCO site, Veliko Turnovo – Tsarevets Royal Hill with the fortress, Arbanassi – Nativity Church, Nesebur – Old Nesebur UNESCO site with St. Stephen church and the Archaeology museum, Kazanluk – Kazanluk Thracian tomb ( UNESCO site, copy ), Museum of Roses, Plovdiv – Ancient Amphitheatre, Ethnographic museum, Rila Monastery museum