During this classic tour, you will visit places full of charm, legends and history, architectural and historic monuments of Bulgarian culture, UNESCO sites, as well as some of the most attractive resorts along the Black sea coast. Admire richly decorated small churches, villages with wooden and fortified houses, fantastic panoramas of mountain peaks, serene gardens and rivers, rocky peninsulas and sandy beaches, some of Europe`s oldest cities – Varna, Plovdiv, Sofia.
Package prices, valid for 2022:
- Min. 2 pers: 1300 EUR per person in double room
- Min. 4 pers: 935 EUR per person in double room
- Min, 6 pers: 770 EUR per person in double room
Single room supplement: 110 EUR
Please check with us for available licensed guide, who can be your driver as well in order to minimize expences. Valid for 2 – 5 persons travelling!
- 7 nights with breakfast and city tax at selected small-scale 3* and 4* hotels
- Car ( 2 pers ) or minibus + driver
- Licensed tour guide in English
- Arrival transfer Sofia Airport
- Entrances for the visited sites
- 1 wine tasting in Veliko Turnovo
Entrances included: Sofia – National Museum of History, Boyana Church UNESCO site, Veliko Turnovo – Tsarevets Royal Hill with the fortress, Arbanassi – Nativity Church, Nesebur – Old Nesebur UNESCO site with St. Stephen church and the Archaeology museum, Kazanluk – Kazanluk Thracian tomb ( UNESCO site, copy ), Museum of Roses, Plovdiv – Ancient Amphitheatre, Ethnographic museum, Rila Monastery museum
Not included: meals except for breakfast, personal expences, insurance
Note: in-depth cultural tour, easy to moderate physical level